The Society of Powder Technology, Japan (SPTJ) complies with regulations for protection of personal information which the association collects in conducting business prescribed in the constitutional rules.
- SPTJ prevents personal information from being missed, vanished, altered or leaked. However, SPTJ does not have any responsibility for the personal information which has been open to public already before SPTJ collects.
- SPTJ collects personal information by legitimate and fair means, not by unfair and incorrect means. In collecting personal information, SPTJ clarifies the purpose of collection, and confirms suppliers’ prior permission
- SPTJ confirms that suppliers have the right to disclose, modify, disuse and delete their data. SPTJ meets such a request of suppliers.
- SPTJ uses the personal information for the following purposes.
- Assessing the membership fee and confirming the payment.
- Sending the monthly magazine “Funtai Kogaku Kaishi(in Japanese)” and books published by SPTJ. Announcing meetings and events: general meeting, board meeting, committee meeting, meeting of technical group, exhibition, seminar and lecture course. Providing necessary information about management conducted by office.
- Informing members of change, abeyance, cessation and cancellation of services of SPTJ
- SPTJ does not disclose the collected personal information to a third person or a third party without the prior permission of suppliers, except for the case specified under the Personal Information Protection Law. In some cases SPTJ utilizes the personal information together with a third person or a third party. Also there is a case where SPTJ entrusts the personal information to a third person or a third party to outsource the business of SPTJ. In such cases SPTJ examines the third person or third party carefully, and concludes a contract with them (including confirmation of the contract) Also, some other measures are taken if necessary.
- SPTJ endeavors to maintain newness and correctness of the collected personal information.
Inquiries about personal information
If you have a question about personal information, contact the section of general affair of the SPTJ’s office via “email@example.com”.
Note：This English version is a translated of the Japanese one, in case of a difference in interpretation, the Japanese version takes precedence.